NO ONE EXPECTS TO BE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT
None of us want to be in an accident. If we are, it is important that key facts be obtained for later use. The items below may help you obtain needed information. In the event of an accident, write down the following information.
- Date and time of accident
- Name and addresses of other involved
- Names and addresses of witnesses
- Name of other party’s insurance company and agent
- Other party’s policy number
- Investigating police department
- Police report number
If you are in need of an estimate here’s what you should expect.
- Most estimates take around 20-30 minutes to prepare.
- Remember that an estimate is just that – an estimate, and it is subject to change depending on part pricing and/or hidden damage.
- While we make every attempt to write an accurate estimate, part price differences, manufacturer recommended procedures, and hidden damage can all contribute to change the bottom line of the repair bill.
- To get an accurate estimate, most vehicles need to be disassembled to provide for a full inspection of the damaged area.
- If an insurance company is paying for the repairs, let them know that Hollingsworth Auto service will be repairing your vehicle. If we are a DRP provider for that particular insurer, they may have us provide you with an estimate. Otherwise, they may have you drive to one of their drive-in locations or another shop to get an estimate. We will fix your vehicle using the insurer provided estimate as a starting point, and supplement them directly for any additional parts and/or labor necessary to return your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
- Remember, the cheapest estimate should not be the deciding factor in where your vehicle is repaired. Choose a shop that you trust will provide a quality, dependable, and timely repair.
Click here to schedule an estimate time for you.